**** £1,000 signing on bonus, paid in 2 x £500 instalments, one after 3 months' service and one after 12 months' service! ****
We are a large, well-established, forward-thinking independent garage specialising in the sale and maintenance of vehicles of all makes and models. Horsepower Motor Centreare looking for an exceptional, customer-focused individual to join our service team.
The Service and Workshop Advisor is a critical role within Horsepower, as the main customer contact and key liaison between the workshop and the rest of the business. As a service advisor, you become the face of the business and are integral to our customer relationships. As a workshop manager, you will be central in assisting with the workshop's day-to-day operations. You will be part of a small team, working and communicating closely with the owners of the business, the workshop and the sales administration team. We welcome anyone from any background as long as you are used to being customer-focussed and are a great multitasker! An interest or experience in cars is a bonus but not essential if you are a quick learner.
The role is split into two main parts:
1. Customer management
- First point of contact for all customers entering the business and key contact for any telephone and email enquiries. Managing customer drop-off and collection, parking, bookings and invoicing.
- Following up with and updating customers on the progress of their booking, including sending video footage of work identified and maximising profitability through upselling in a professional manner as required. We're a forward-thinking garage and our customers love the extras they get when their car comes to us, your role is key to maintaining this.
- Handling all associated administration with high attention to detail using our online and paper-based systems.
2. Workshop liaison and management
- You will take service bookings over-the-phone, face-to-face and by e-mail, then raise internal job sheets and allocate to workshop staff ensuring efficient workshop loading.
- Liaising with all internal workshop staff on the progress of their work, anticipated delays to bookings and end-of-day updates. Reporting any updates to customers as required.
- Making warranty claims for sold cars, and claims for cars purchased from auctions as required.
- Organising and ordering parts as requested by workshop.
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer service or office manager role, able to demonstrate working in a busy environment, not necessarily in the motor trade.
- A good communicator with excellent customer satisfaction skills who is passionate to deliver great end-to-end customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a great team player.
- Must be efficient, organised and flexible, able to balance a busy, varied workload and plan your day effectively to meet the needs of the team and the customers.
- Thrive under pressure.
- Must be confident in a male dominated environment.
- You must have a full, valid driving license with no more than 3 points.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience PLUS bonus
If you can do all of this with a smile get in touch with us - we'd love to hear from you!